Wednesday 24 December 2008

White Christmas

This will be one of the first white Christmases I've had in a long time. We weren't so sure it was going to be, since the weather has been pretty nice & all the snow we had gotten had melted. Monday the storm hit. I was getting the kids ready to go to the grocery store Monday morning & PChad asked if I had looked outside. I told him that I knew it had snowed, that's why we were putting on our snow boots. He said, "But have you LOOKED outside?" So I dutifully went to look outside....................


And do you know what he said? He said I couldn't go out! I was sure I'd be able to make it, I have 4 wheel drive after all!


Wishing you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Sherilyn ~Dominee Huisvrouw

1 comment:

  1. In the words of your wonderful husband, "4 wheel drive only means that you will gut stuck further from home!!" We too are going to have a white Christmas after all! There is a chinook, but it warmed things up from -30 to -7!! Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete