Tuesday 2 December 2008

Idiosyncrasies

I've noticed that Asher has a few things that he always does a certain way......

When he's worried that his food might be hot, he will touch it w/ his tongue, blow on it, then place it in his mouth. Sometimes he forgets & goes straight for the mouth, but then he remembers, removes the food, & goes through the whole routine.

When he puts his coat on, he always does the right arm first.

When he puts his shoes on, he always puts the right shoe on first.

When he gives a hug I kiss, he starts by hugging your left shoulder, kisses your left cheek, kisses your right cheek, then hugs your right shoulder. If he forgets one of the steps, he starts all over.

His diaper bag is a backpack & whenever we go somewhere he has to wear it on his back, even if it's just from the house into the garage.

If he burps twice, he will say, "excuse me, excuse me," just to make sure he's excused for both of them.

I'm sure he comes by these habits honestly. I probably have quite a few things I need to do just so, but I don't think I'm going to point them out to you!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm Yeah... you made chart prep a whole process... even down to what order the stupid colored paper had to be in green pink and blue... or green blue and pink... staples had to be in a certain corner and I remembered I would do something just not right to watch your face go from pink to red and then you did that funny little lips tighten thing... LOL... the good ol' days at EPIM... how I wouldn't trade to go back there... and I'm sorry for doing those things on purpose just to watch you squirm... what an awful friend I am.. =(

    ReplyDelete