Thursday 18 December 2008

Naptime

Today I noticed we are getting a bit low on squares, so I asked Asher if he wanted me to make squares during his nap, or if he wanted to help me make them later.

He thought about it for awhile, then said, "Help you make squares during my NAP!"

After I explained that wasn't going to work, he opted for helping me later & it's a good thing b/c Chancery decided that when Asher went down for a nap, that the 1/2 hour she had been sleeping was a good enough nap. I just got her down again, but I'll be suprised if ASher doesn't wake up in the next 15 minutes or so.

I know, I know, in a few short years they'll be growing up & I'll wish for these days back again.... Yeah, but maybe not days like today!

1 comment:

  1. What are you making squares for? Why not triangles or cirlces?

    ReplyDelete