Tuesday, 13 November 2007
Perhaps part of it is due to being a pastor in the CRC, moving every 5-7 years is kinda expected, but we learned a few years back that you can't live life on hold or you'll never do anything, and you'll never really be happy. So on that note, since we'll be moving in 7 months, do I unpack all the boxes of games that I have, or do I keep them in their boxes, making it easier when we move? Trust me, it's no easy chore getting them all packed, there's a ton of them. Do I try to go through the storeage room to find the bibs that I so stupidly packed away, and now really need, or do I just go buy more?
Monday, 12 November 2007
Saturday, 10 November 2007
Here's how you play. Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment "You're It!" and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your bulletin so I can see your answers.....
1. I have all my CDs organized in books, alphabatized... by the artists FIRST name.
2. I sometimes become obsessed about things. (I collect the old Fisher Price Little People, and I saw 1/2 a house, and couldn't figure out if I should buy it or not, I didn't buy it, and I've been thinking about it all week, did I do the right thing?)
3. The only time I drink water is in the evenings while I watch TV and eat Hot Tamales.
4. I can ususally figure out when someone's pregnant, sometimes before they know.
5. I would LOVE to move back to England, and I might be a little obsessed about this.
6. Canadian Oreos are totally different from American Oreos.
7. Chad and I have lived in 8 different houses since we were married 8 years ago. (not counting a short stint with his parents)
8. When I was in High School I planned to be a trucker.
9. I collect old VHS movies like Baby Boom, Footloose, Tremors...
10. I ADORE a good Latte.
Now for the fun part:
1. April - She'll probably do this, especially if I tell her to... :)
2. Katie - Same as April, and I'm eager to see their answers
3. Theresa - She's GOT to have some real interesting facts about herself.
4. Kristen - Though not real likely to do it, I think she may suprise me on this one.
5. Meredith - I haven't seen her in 20 years, she's bound to have some ammo.
6. Nicky - Same as Meredith
7. Mark K - My cousin, you don't know family as well as you think you might!
8. Leslie - She's moved around, had life experience, time to tell about yourself! :)
9. Meigan - Same as Leslie10. Miki - We were pretty close for awhile, but you can always know more about a person, eh?