Wednesday 4 February 2009

We've Got Some Explaining To Do

Yesterday PChad had a funeral to do for a member of the congregation. We didn't really talk about it much around the house, but Asher must have caught wind of it somehow. After Asher woke up from his nap as I was putting his jeans back on he said:

"I'm going to the cemetary today."

Ok, I thought, he's thinking that he's going to go there b/c his Daddy is there, but I figured I'd ask him why b/c you never know what you're going to get.

"I'm going to the cemetary because I'm dead."

So I informed him that he wasn't dead b/c he was breathing, & walking, & talking.

"Yes, and sometimes I trip & fall, but not with my slippers on!"

1 comment:

  1. Hehe! Your stories about Asher always make me laugh! I feel that he has some really good slippers if he doesn't fall down stairs in them (Mine are really slippery, so hard surfaces become skating rinks for me :P )

    ReplyDelete