Friday 27 February 2009

Devotions Please!

WE have a little childern's Bible on the table that we read for devotions after dinner. This morning Asher saw it & asked if we could read from it. But we had gotten up a bit late & PChad had to get to work, so we said no, but we'd read it after dinner.

Asher: "Can I read from that Bible?"

Us: "No, we'll do that tonight."

Asher: "Can I read from that Bible right there?"

Us: "Not right now."

Asher: "That Bible right there on the table, can I read it right now?"

Us: "We do that after dinner, not at breakfast time."

Asher: "Asher wants to read from that Bible on the table, right there! Please can I read it?"

We finally gave in & read one, he is nothing if not persistent!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hope that persistent nature stays with that sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete