Monday 23 February 2009

A Jokester Is Born

We were driving up our street the other night & Asher asked if he could trade the toys he had for some different toys to play w/ in the truck. I said, "No, we're almost home."

He replied, "We're not home, yet!"

At this point we were backing up the driveway into the garage, so I said, "See, we're driving into the garage."

Asher: "We're not home, yet!"

Me: "Yes, whose garage is this?"

Asher: "The neighbours!!"

I turned to look at him & he had this huge, silly smirk on his face. I think he's going to give us a run for our money, that one.

3 comments:

  1. You and your family are just adorable. That's a cute little joke your little guy pulled on you.

    BTW, I left something for you at my blog. Go check it out when you have a chance, k?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! But it will be a memorable journey.

    I remember thinking that:
    My daughter passed gas at a neighbour's home and the lady said "Toot, toot". Then she said, "That was a sticky train!" My 3 year old daughter said, "Yep no one cleaned my caboose!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually done that before (accidentally pulled into my neighbor's driveway).

    He seems to young to be so quick. Watch out, mamma!

    ReplyDelete