Friday 6 February 2009

The Last 5 Minutes

I mentioned awhile ago that Chancery has definite sleep patterns, today I'd like to tell you about another one.

Usually I put Chancery down for bed at night around 7. She's usually quite tired & drifts off to sleep w/o any problems. She also has a bit of a different pattern to her night sleeps than her naps. Instead of waking up after 45 minutes, she sleeps quite well until about 9:52. She's a quick nurser, for that I am thankful. Usually I am in & out of her room in about 5 minutes, 10 minutes tops.

The problem is that when she wakes at 9:52, she has no patience. She wants to eat NOW. There will be no "just a minute (or 8)." Take for example what happened last night. There I was, down in the basement, watching "Bones." Booth had been taken by the "Grave Digger" killer. Brennan & Hodgens had just figured out who that was & they had caught her. Booth's brother had been elicited to help & they were just about to expose her to find out where Booth was, meanwhile Booth was just about to escape from where he was being held! Oh the suspense!

"Waaaaaah! Waaaaah! WAAAAAHHH!"

As far as I know, Booth died, & the Grave Digger hasn't said a word...... Thus, I miss the last 5 minutes & have no clue how the show wraps up.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I didn't read this until today. They find the grave digger's locker, figure out by the stuff in her boots where she's been, and Bones flies out on a helicopter to the ship. They only have a few minutes because the ship is set to detonate and they just can't stop the timer. They pick up Booth and lift off just as the ship starts to blow. Big hug between Bones and Booth.

    ReplyDelete