Friday 6 February 2009

We're Whirlin' And Twirlin'

A few weeks ago someone gave me a bunch of baby items. Among these items was a Twirlin' Whirlin' Garden. Unfortunately it only came w/ 3 accesories. Since there are 4 pegs, it would be a rather boring toy to play with, so I was on the lookout.

Yesterday I was at Value Village & noticed there was a Twirlin' Whirlin' Garden on the shelf, so I decided to have a look on the "Wall o' Stuff" to see if they had some flowers. I found a bag containing 11 flowers & picked them up. Sad to say, that was the only bag there, so someone else will now be stuck w/o flowers, but we'll be whirlin' & twirlin' here!

1 comment:

  1. wow~congrats on the find!! You found quite the "treasure", that is why thrift stores are so great,you can find all the little odds and ends you cant get at a regular store.

    ReplyDelete