Friday 27 February 2009

So No One Told You Life Was Gonna Be This Way....

beautiful

I was given the "Friends" Award by none other than QuirkyLoon. She's a blogger who posts w/ a bit of snark & frankly, sometimes we all need a good dose of snarkiness.

The "rules" for this award are quite painless.

Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who can choose eight more and include this text into the body of their award.


Without further ado, here are my 8 nominees:

Rach @ In His Hands -She & her husband are eagerly awaiting the arrival of "Baby O" the baby they are adopting from Korea

Jen @ Absolutely Bananas -A Seattle stay at home mum who sees the humour in the day to day.

Nikki @ Blah, Blah, Blah Blog -She has the funniest dogs & the funniest sense of humour!

My Ice Cream Diary - She keeps it real & loves ice cream

Queen B - I just love reading about all her little family gets up to

Vintage Dutch Girl -She's Dutch, shops at Walmart & has the cutest kids

Elisabeth @ Roy's Progress -The sweetest lady who set up a blog about her husband's battle with cancer.

Andrea @ Forever Is Tomorrow Is Today -She recently moved back to the States from England, is into photography, & has such a cute little boy!


I'm so glad I have the opportunity to get to know each of these lovely ladies through their blogs, virtual friends are great!


5 comments:

  1. Well aren't you just the nicest lady! Thank you so much! I really appreciate you thinking of me for this. Awards are always a boost! And you have included me with some of my favorites so that makes it even more special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great start to my day! Thanks, Sherilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO sweet :) Thanks for the love....it's like Valentine's Day all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you are SOOO sweet! Thank you so much for passing this on to me. I'm so thankful for wonderful bloggy friends. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thanks. Glad I can "keep it real" with pictures of my dirty house and my food issues. ;)

    ReplyDelete