Thursday 13 January 2011

Christmas Pics

Christmas cards have gone out, & as I was cleaning up my desk the other day, I saw a few of the pictures that didn’t make this year’s cut.  I thought I’d share them with my bloggy friends today…

 

 

DSC_0335

This picture is the one that PChad picked, & ultimately went in the cards we sent out.  I was a bit surprised that this one ‘won’ since it was a bit unintentional.  The kids & I had gone for a walk with Travis & Katie, & once we got to the beach at the end of our walk, I just snapped a few pics & the kids thought it’d be funny to roll around in the sand a bit.

 

 

DSC_0318

Don’t ask me why, but I rarely take an up & down photo.  This was a contender for awhile since both kids were looking at the camera, but it was taken out of the running due to the large post in the foreground.

 

 

IMG_3970

This picture was the ‘ok, we need a picture for the Christmas cards’ picture.  We took it after camping with PChad’s parents in the Rockies this summer.  I think we ended up looking too far away…

 

 

10-15

This picture was my first pick, but didn’t make the cut since neither of the kids were looking.  It was taken after my parents had driven the kids & I to PChad’s parents’ house this summer, when we were reunited with PChad.

1 comment:

  1. That was so fun to see the ones that didn't make it, Sherilyn! We always have a bunch of those, too, and it does take some thought deciding which one is "the one" for the Christmas pic :)

    ReplyDelete