- 2 Pkgs of a good borwnie mix (don't go to the dollar store, get the Costco brownies, or the 'Chocolate Decadence' mix that costs a bit more. Trust me, it's worth it)
- Eggs, Oil, & Water as directed on the Brownie Mix
- One 203gr bag of Mini Rolos
- Prepare 1 package of brownie mix as directed, & pour into greased 9x13" pan
- Sprinkle Rolos over top (if you want to be crazy, drizzle caramel ice cream topping as well)
- Prepare second brownie mix as directed & pour over Rolos
- Bake as directed, adding about 10-15 minutes (test with toothpick to see if they are baked)
Super yummy hot with ice cream!