Sunday 9 August 2015

Bye-Bye, PEI!

Friday we set out in the afternoon aimed for Moncton.  We stopped near the bridge for coffee, because tradition demands it, & also stopped at the visitor area.  It was my first time stopping there, but better late than never, eh?

 PChad & I had spent the day packing the van & trailer, & doing some last minute things like getting the phone & internet disconnected, bringing my car to be shipped, & going shopping while some people came to look at our house (I got a new skirt!). 



By 1pm we had an offer on the house, which we accepted, & by 3pm, we were gone!  We prayed (& many others did too) that our house would sell for a good price before we moved, & it was pretty close, but God made it happen!  We will miss our island friends, the only home our kids have known, & the beautiful summers, but I will glad to avoid the winters!

No comments:

Post a Comment