Friday, 6 November 2009
Ministry Wives' Scavenger Hunt
The Preacher's Wife is hosting a "Ministry Wives Scavenger Hunt" To find out more (or to participate), click on the button to go to her site.
1. First Name - Sherilyn
2. State and Country of Residence - Prince Edward Island, Canada
3. Husband’s Ministry Title - Pastor
4. Length of time in Current Ministry Location - Just over 1 year
5. Children - Asher, 3 year old boy
- Chancery, 1 year old girl
6. Number of unique homes in which you’ve lived during your marriage - We've lived in 11 different houses, in 7 different cities/towns, in 4 States/Provinces, and 3 Countries.
7. Cook Sunday lunch or eat out - We'd definitely choose to eat out more if money wasn't a factor, but we do both.
8. Typically on time for Sunday School or not - On time or early
9. Favorite TV Show - FlashForward
10. Something you watch/like/do that you would never tell the church people. (Except now you just did…lol) - I enjoy playing Facebook poker with my friends.
11. Most annoying church-related pet peeve - I wish I could talk to people after church, but it's near impossible to do b/c I have to chase the kids around.
12. One thing you need to throw away but can’t bring yourself to do it - Clothes, I have some that I don't like, but I keep thinking that at some point I might grow to like them.
13. The one food you can not live without - Sweet & Sour Pork
14. Parsonage or have your own home - We have our own home
15. Freak when the doorbell rings or always ready for a visitor - It doesn't bother me if the house is messy if someone unexpectedly comes to the door. I figure that when I go to visit other people, I'm there to see them, not their house. Besides, I have 2 small kids, I can't keep it picked up ALL the time!