Monday 9 November 2009

Happy Halloween!

I realized that I forgot to post pictures of the kids in the Halloween costumes.  Well, late is better than never!  A friend loaned us costumes this year, so they were coordinated.

IMG_2712
 Asher was Tigger...

 
IMG_2716

...and Chancery was a "Hunny" pot.



IMG_2714

Asher kept asking for help to put his costume on, and not 5 minutes later would take it right back off again.  So I was a bit worried that Chancery wouldn't like wearing her costume, but she brought it to me to put it on her ALL THE TIME in the week preceding the holiday.



IMG_2715



1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...very cute...someone gave us Pooh...but I forgot it in Savoonga...so the boys were robots (so the package said...most people thought they were bees!) Pictures soon to come:)

    ReplyDelete