Thursday 5 November 2009

Check The Supply Cupboard

Over the last week, I had noticed that we were getting to the end of our tube of toothpaste. I didn't sweat it at all since I have a box in the cupboard of all sorts of toiletries that don't fit in the washroom.

This morning when I went upstairs to brush my teeth, I discovered that there was no more toothpaste to be squeezed out of the tube, & no matter how I twisted, pushed & manipulated it, I just couldn't get anymore out.

So I went to the closet & dug in the box until I pulled out a tube of....



While it might be minty, it sure isn't toothpaste!

1 comment:

  1. My sister just had her third baby in three years, and she's really tired. The other day she brushed her teeth early in the morning, and she couldn't figure out why the toothpaste felt and tasted so weird.

    It was diaper cream.

    ReplyDelete