Wednesday 29 April 2009

I've Been Getting Lost......

A few weeks ago I was a bit bored & thought maybe I should see what all the hype surrounding "Lost" was about. I started watching it online, & after 2 episodes I was hooked!

I'm really enjoying the fact that I don't have to wait a whole week b/w episodes. I can just watch a few right in a row. I also like that I can watch it whenever I want to watch it, in bits & pieces if need be, & I don't have to drop what I'm doing at 9:00 Thursday nights (or whenever it's on).

There have been quite a few plot twists that I haven't seen coming, but so far it's mostly believable. I was a bit doubtful after the first few episodes, since there seemed to be this big, scary "thing" that inhabited the island, but that doesn't dominate the show, so I'm ok with it.

I was a big fan of "The Nine" and was quite disappointed when it was canceled. And this show is kind of along the same lines, but backwards. "The Nine" was about a bank robbery gone wrong & each episode flashed back to show you a bit about what had happened in the bank.

"Lost" takes the opposite approach & deals mostly in the present (the island), and flashes back in each character's life to show you a piece of their past.

I'm almost done season 2, but I'm a little worried they may never got off the island, seeing as there are at least 4 more seasons........

1 comment:

  1. you have no idea what you have just gotten yourself into. and LOST is on wednesday nights at 9pm on ABC. happy watching!
    ps. big black cloud comes back.

    ReplyDelete