Friday 29 August 2008

A Little Over A Week

In a little over a week, we'll be off to PEI. It's gonna be an interesting road trip. We're taking just under a week to go from here to Ontario. Coming this way took 4.5 days of driving, but now we'll be having to stop every 3 hours at least to feed Chancery.

Then, we're taking just under a week to go from Ontario to PEI. I don't think that will be too difficult since that part of the trip is shorter. I'm excited to do the ON to PEI jaunt b/c I've never been through those provinces. I'm also pretty excited about seeing everyone in Ontario again one last time on our way through.

Mostly I think I'm excited to get into our new house. I know it won't be easy to get everything all sorted & put away w/ 2 kids underfoot, but Chad's parents will be there too, so we'll have some help & I'm really glad for that b/c I think that otherwise it could be months before we would feel settled.

So, I'm wandering around the house looking for things of ours that have been unpacked & left lying around to make sure we don't forget anything. Oh, I'll be glad to be in our own house! Less than a month until we move in!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sherilyn, nice to hear from you again! How are you doing? so you're coming down in september, thats awesome! i didn't know you had a blog. anyways now you are on my roll call. see you in september, maybe we should plan another girls night while you are down again!
    talk to you later

    ReplyDelete