Saturday 2 August 2008

Hot Tubbin'

The other night Chad was getting Asher ready to go into the hot tub. I don't participate in these activities due to my pregnant state, & also the fact that I am usually too hot anyways & don't really want to get all hot & bothered just before I go to bed.

Anyways, I went upstairs to see if I could help get Asher ready so Chad could get his own swimsuit on. I walked into Asher's room to find him in a state of undress which we like to refer to as "Johnny No-Pants". I started saying that Asher was Johnny No-Pants, to which he replied, "Johnny No-Pants go in the hot tub!"

We got a kick out of the statement, but told him that Grandma & Grandpa would probably not appreciate him skinny dipping in their hot tub seeing as he's not potty trained yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment