Wednesday 14 October 2009

An Improvement

Remember this post from a few years ago? Well, I finally got around to doing something about those bushy eyebrows. I asked a friend to help me out & she was almost TOO happy to offer her assistance.

Now, I've never really done much with my eyebrows, but I figured it was high time I did. On the way home from church last week, Asher started asking me about my eyebrows & I figured that if my 3 year old son was noticing these kinds of things, I must look a sight.

Before

So, last night I went over to my friend's house & she quite cheerfully waxed & shaped & trimmed those puppies into submission. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it didn't really hurt very much, maybe I'll even have it done again sometime in the next 30 years!

After

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment