Wednesday 28 October 2009

He Comes By It Honestly

As I mentioned in my "100 Things About Me" post, I eat candies (and quite a few other foods) in pairs. Apparently this trait can be passed down from generation to generation. Asher has been caught doing the same thing with his fruit snacks on multiple occasions.

IMG_2694

He has been known to get upset that there is only one yellow, because it needs another one to go with it. I think it's kind of funny that he has picked up on this little habit of mine, since I don't think he has actually witnessed it. I very rarely eat candies in front of the kids, because they would want some & I like to give them healthier treats.

There is one problem with Asher & I having the same tendencies..... now when he ends up with an odd number, he gives the last one to me, but how am I supposed to eat just one fruit snack?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I guess you got that from me! I always want to have an even number of candy pieces and nuts.

    ReplyDelete