Tuesday 25 August 2009

Daddy's On Holidays!

PChad is taking a few weeks holidays & we started out yesterday by having breakfast at the PEI Preserve Company.

Between the car park & the restaurant, we found this handsome bagpiper.

Before we made it into the restaurant, Asher had to be king of the castle.

The waitress had just brought our drinks & as I was pouring Chancery's into her sippy cup I heard a big, "sluuuurp, Ahh"

Asher had finished off his apple juice. He ended up having 3 refills. I was surprised the waitress didn't just bring him a bigger glass!


After we had stuffed ourselves, we decided to walk through their gardens & work off some of the sugar we'd just consumed. It was drizzling a little bit, but we were not to be deterred. I told Asher to run up to the man in the garden so I could get a picture.

From afar, we heard him say: "You're getting wet, hey, Man?" That's my little Canadian!


They had some pretty neat artsy stuff to look at (I'm not one to just admire the flowers)

Chancery took a minute to admire the flowerbeds....

...but she was more interested in the bark than the flowers themselves (the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree)

On out way back to the car Asher stopped & asked me: "Can you get another picture of me as a bagpiper man?" And though Daddy wasn't around to help, I obliged.

No comments:

Post a Comment