Thursday 15 January 2009

Cold Enough For You?

I spend most of the day in our house. Some days I make it out to the grocery store, or Walmart, but b/w naps, lunches, trying to fix dinner, etc, my trips out are breif. Not that I mind. I tend to hibernate a bit in the winter. I'm not one to head out for a walk or anything crazy like that. Why subject myself to being cold if I can just stay in my nice warm house w/ my nice warm latte?

Well, today I decided to brave the cold to pick up some specials at the "other" grocery store. They had some buy 1 get 2 free deals, so I figured it would be worth the trip. Little did I know that b/c I went so late in the week, all the good stuff was sold out! But I did pick up some of my favourite bagels, so it wasn't a total loss.

As we left the grocery store & headed home I was feeling a bit chilled, so I checked the temp. IT WAS -34 C! Do you understand what that means? That's -31 F! But don't worry, we all had our mittens on.

1 comment: