Sunday 30 November 2008

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday Pictures!




Chancery: "Let's go over our game plan for this week's pictures."



Asher: "Ok, I should sit here, you should sit there...."



A: "We'll both look towards the camera, like this."



A: "And don't forget to flash a winning smile, that's very important."


A: "And then, Mum will say, '1, 2, 3' and then....."
C: "You are seriously putting me to sleep!"


Guys, we'll take your pictures in a minute.



A: "What do you mean, 'it's not the real thing'?"

C: "I've been listening to his drivel for NOTHING???"




Ok, are you ready for the pictures?

C: "No, I don't want anymore pictures, I think you've taken enough today."


A: "Chancery's starting to get heavy, Mum."

Chancery, look at Mummy please!




C: "Oh, all right, I suppose you won't quit 'til you get what you want anyway!"

No comments:

Post a Comment