Thursday 13 November 2008

Leonard the Dragon

As I mentioned a few days ago, I bought Asher a dragon costume after Haloween b/c it was on sale for $3. I figured he’d have some fun wearing it from time to time, but I had NO IDEA that he’d want to wear it ALL the TIME!

It really is a cute costume, but it does cause some difficulty when he wants to go up stairs w/ anything in his hands. Also, he’s been throwing toys from time to time & in order to give him a time out has become quite the ordeal. First I have to wrestle the costume off him & w/o much help from him b/c he wants to keep it on & he also doesn’t WANT a time out. And potty training? Yeah, we’re gonna let that slide for awhile.

As for the name “Leonard”…. well, sometimes I randomly pick a few names & ask if that’s the name. Apparently it’s name wasn’t “Puff” or “Danny”, but “Leonard.” I’m sure my uncle w/ the same name will be honoured!

dscn23392

dscn2395

dscn2396

dscn2397

1 comment:

  1. Ha! He is so cute. I bought my children some “left-over” costumes too. Can’t beat 90% off!

    ReplyDelete