Monday 30 December 2013

Dinner Dislikes

We were having Moroccan Chicken a few nights ago for dinner, & the kids have definite parts of it that they do not love.  Usually at the end of the meal we find all the tomatoes from their portions still in their bowl, but the raisins are always a favourite!  The recipe calls for 1/3 cup of raisins, but since I love them too, I tend to add almost a full cup!

 

So, we were dining on our Moroccan feast, & Asher turned to me & said, “Mummy, I do not really like these egg peas.  They are not my favourite.”

 

“Egg peas?” I inquired, “What is an egg pea?”

 

Asher: “These little brown round things.”

 

Me: “Oh, you are silly!  Those are chick peas!”

 

Asher: “Well, I couldn’t remember what they were called, and anyway chicks do come from eggs!”

No comments:

Post a Comment