Tuesday 16 August 2011

Strawberries

IMG_6006
A few weeks ago the kids & I headed out on a berry picking adventure.  I was more interested in the experience for the kids than I was in getting a lot of berries, & it’s a good thing that was my aim!
IMG_6004
I had instructed Asher to only pick red berries.  Then I had to tell him all the colours to leave in the field, “Leave the green, white & pink berries because they aren’t ready yet.  Only pick the bright red berries because they are the best!”
IMG_6005
Asher followed all the instructions with a question, “What if I find a black strawberry?”

IMG_6009
For every 3 strawberries I picked, Chancery stole 2 out of the bucket.  It’s a good thing they didn’t weigh her before & after!

IMG_6008
We had a great time on our berry picking adventure, & we even brought a few home for Daddy!  Maybe next year we’ll get enough to make a pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment