Wednesday 3 August 2011

Crystal Palace!

Our second day in Moncton, we hit the amusement park.  I didn’t get many pictures since we were kept busy riding the roller coaster, the carousel, the train, & lots of other rides.  I ended up hanging out mostly with Chancery, so the pictures I did manage to get are mostly of her.

IMG048

She inexplicably chose to ride the tiny ponies on the carousel which didn’t even go up & down.  I was saddened by this since it meant I had to just sit on the bench & go round & round.

 

IMG049

After we had exhausted most of the rides we let the kids have their first taste of cotton candy…

IMG051

which of course was a big hit!  Two weeks later, Asher is still talking about how much fun he had at Crystal Palace, & almost daily he asks when we can go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment