Monday 7 December 2009

Random Thoughts Upon Returning From The Grocery Store

I feel very sorry for whoever has to collect all the shopping carts from the parking lot on a doay like today.  The whole parking lot is covered with a layer of frozen slush.

**********************
I wonder if it's odd that when I have to buy snow boots for Chancery, instead of looking in the little girls' section, I look in the boys' section so if we have another kid we can pass the boots on whether it's a boy or girl.  (Am I the only one that does this?)

**********************
What warrants a price difference of $1.25 between the green grapes & the red grapes?  Are the green grapes that much better?

**********************
Why is it always when you are out of something & need to stock up, that's when the store is also totally out of the item?

**********************
While I am grateful for the shopping carts that seat 2 kids, why can't someone invent one where the kids can't touch eachother?  Is that too much to ask?

**********************
When unpacking the groceries, I should try to remember not to let Chancery get to my eggs before I do  if I want to have any left.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! There really should be a barrier of some kind between the seats in the cart- sheesh! Of course, now my kids are even complaining that the other one is "breathing their air." Oh, the injustice.

    ReplyDelete