Saturday 18 October 2008

The Pizza Shop

Tonight we went out for dinner b/c I had a coupon that was about to expire. Asher was quite excited b/c he quite enjoys going for pizza, and more importantly, he has special toys that we only let him play w/ at restaurants!

As soon as we got in the restaurant Asher asked to have his backpack so he could play w/ his toys. PC told him he had to wait until we were sitting down. Asher quickly hopped up on the bench by the door & said, "I'm sitting down now!" Not exactly what we meant, but it does show that he is listening to us!

When it came time to pay, the waitress took our coupon & returned shortly to inform us that it wasn't valid in Canada. I got it b/c I subscribed to the email club in the States, but apparently the US & the Canadian restaurants are totally different entities. I can understand that, but when we lived in Ontario that was never an issue! Maybe they just didn't look at the coupons very well in Ontario & I got lucky...... Can't complain about that!

2 comments:

  1. That stinks. I hate when I have a plan to save money and it fails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my little peice of blogger real-estate. Is PEI as idyllic a place as it is in my imagination?

    ReplyDelete