Friday 10 October 2008

I Need Some Clarification

Last night I was overjoyed to be able to watch "The Office" & "CSI." Two of my favourite shows. However, since I missed a few episodes, I am a little bit lost as to a few things that have happened & I'm hoping someone can explain things a bit.

On "The Office" why is Ryan back? What did he do that got him demoted back to the Scranton branch?

On "CSI,"well I am TOTALLY stunned that Warrick is dead. WHAT HAPPENED? I understand that Sarah is back probably just for the funeral, but I suppose this could be an entrance for her to come back, but what's the deal w/ Warrick?

Also, I caught a bit of "Bones" the other night & I missed the whole thing about Gormagon & Zack. What happened there? I totally didn't understand that he was in on the Gormagon thing.

So, hopefully there's someone who also watches who can explain things a bit to me!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I will help as much as possible...On the Office, Ryan was at corporate and I forget exactly what he did, but I think Jim had turned him in, he got fired. As a result of Pam going to school in NY Ryan is now the new Receptionist. He has it in for a lot of the people in the Scranton Office

    As for CSI, Warrick was set up as you saw last night for killing another cop. He had turned in his badge and gun, but still was suspicious of those higher up. That is why you saw what you saw last night, I think they were writing him out of the script for some reason, he either quit, or they didnt like him any longer...

    I hope that helps, that is as much as I can remember

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only comment on The Office. Ryan was fired for his drug problem. And then Micheal heard about this and called a temp agency b/c they need someone to fill in for Pam while she is at school and he wanted Ryan. So Ryan is there as a Temp and wasn't demoted by fired from Dundermiflin.

    That is what I know. About that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warrick was digging on a case on his on time (he slept with a stripper who was murdered and they were trying to blame it on him). He knew her death tied to another case he was working and he was getting close to figuring it out. The chief of police (or someone high up, but not that we see often) came up to him in his car to say something to him and ask him about the case, Warrick shared he felt he was getting close to figuring it out and the guy shot him - now we know who the bad guy is!

    ReplyDelete