Saturday 11 October 2008

Peep Show

One thing I have noticed as the mother of a new baby, is that people ALWAYS want to look at a baby. It doesn't matter if you are at Walmart w/ a misbehaving 2 year old & the baby is crying it's head off. People will still stop you in the isles to tell you how cute your baby is. It might be cute for them to see your baby crying for the 5 minutes they see her, but the next 1/2 hour of crying that you have to endure to get her calmed down again.

That's bad, but the thing that I find more amazing is that while I am trying to nurse, people are trying to get a look at Chancery. Usually all they can see are 2 little feet poking out of the blanket, but when she gets distracted from eating I usually have to pull the blanket back a little so I can get her back on course, and that's when it happens.....

I cannont tell you how many times I have noticed people staining their heads to see what's under that blanket. Well, I can assure them it's not a puppy under there, but PLEASE people. The blanket is there for a reason! I understand they just want to see the baby, but there are better times than when she's nursing to see her. Just be patient & she'll come out & burp for you. I'd rather not give a peep show.

No comments:

Post a Comment