Thursday 9 October 2008

Broken Legs



The other morning PC put a new pair of jeans on Asher & then came down for breakfast. Asher was lagging behind a bit, but then I heard him slowly coming down the stairs saying, "it doesn't work very well."

I asked him what didn't work, his reply was a desperate, "My legs aren't working very well right now!" I asked if his legs were tingly b/c he's just discovered the "fall asleep" sensation, but he said, "No! My LEGS don't work very well!" He slowly came into the kitchen & proceeded to point out that his legs weren't working b/c the bottom of his jeans kept getting under his feet. Every time he took a step he had to get the jeans out from under his feet. We pointed out to him that that's how Mummy & Daddy's jeans are too, but he insited that something be done, so PC sadly rolled up the cuffs. He might look funny, but at least his legs work better now!

3 comments:

  1. that is too funny.. made me laugh.. thanks i needed that this am

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you could fix Asher’s legs! Tell him Grandpa doesn’t like to have his pants too long either, especially if they are in his boots and he steps on the hard edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had this problem of jeans that went under my feet...usually doesnt happen for me.

    ReplyDelete