Monday 21 April 2008

To Answer Meghann's Questions

"What are your feelings about your impending bundle of joy? are you hoping for a boy or girl? do you have any names picked out? what does asher think about a baby coming?"

Well, I am both excited & apprehensive about the new baby.... I really enjoy being pregnant, I don't really have much to complain about. I've had stomach issues for the past 5 years, so being pregnant isn't that much more uncomfortable.... plus, you get to feel a little person wiggling around inside of you, that's definitely the coolest part!

I am kind of hoping for another boy. I have 2 older brothers & I am the youngest, so why not try to have the perfect family? *smile* I would like to have a girl as well, but I think Asher would really enjoy having a brother to play with first. Whatever we get, we'll be happy. I think if we have a girl though, there might be the temptation to stop after 2, & we both would like to have 3 kids. I'm just not too terribly great with kids, so there is that to overcome!


We do have names picked out. When we were having Asher we figured we were probably going to have a boy b/c we just couldn't agree on a boys name until about a week before he was born. This time we have agreed & we like them, so we have no inkling of what we'll be having. Of course, you'll just have to wait until the baby's born to find out the names b/c if we told you now, who's to say they won't get stolen? We like unique names, & these are definitely that.

Asher doesn't really get it that we are going to have a baby. We've told him there's a baby in Mummy's belly, but then he also says there's a baby in Daddy's belly. He gives kisses to the baby, but he aims a little high (if you get what I mean) he is all boy!

Today I was complaining that I couldn't eat all my pizza b/c my belly was too big & all on his own Asher said there was a baby in Mummy's belly, so I suppose we are making some progress there. I just don't know what he's going to think about it when the baby comes home & Mummy's belly is flat again. He's been having some issues with sitting on my lap for bedtime. It's quite rapidly decreasing in size & it's getting harder & harder for him to get comfy on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment