Wednesday 10 October 2012

Chancery is FOUR!

I know, I know, I’m 2 months late with this post, but I still wanted to document Chancery’s birthday.  PChad’s sister came with her family on Chancery’s birthday, & then we had 6 weeks of company, so it was a bit hectic here for awhile!

IMG_7795

We decided to open presents before we went to the airport to get the cousins, Chancery had quite a good time opening her gifts.  Apparently she thought everything had to be held aloft for the pictures…

 

IMG_7800

Yumi gave Chancery a fairy tent!

 

IMG_7802

And Chancery also got a Tinkerbell book for her Tag reading system.  She has really enjoyed reading her new fairy book.

 

IMG_7804

After picking up the cousins, it was cake time!  So far Chancery has loved being four, but keeps telling us all the things she will do when she’s older.  “Can I do that when I’m older, like when I’m 8, or 88?” is a common question around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment