Tuesday 31 August 2010

Little Gems From Sunday

During the morning service at church on Sunday, we stood up to sing a few songs.  The words came up on the screen, the music was playing, but no one had started singing yet.  Asher turned to me & said, “No one knows this song, Mummy!”

 

**************

 

After church we were at a friends house & the kids were playing on a golf cart they had parked in the yard.

 

One of the older kids was overheard saying, “Don’t push the gas pedal, Asher!”

 

Asher then responded with an emphatic, “How can I NOT push the gas pedal?”

 

********************

 

I was putting the kids to bed that night, and I always put Chancery down first, then go into Asher’s room.  Asher was saying his prayers & we heard Chancery calling out, “Stop talking, Asher!  Don’t wake me up!”

1 comment: