Thursday 11 February 2010

The Birthday Gift

A few days ago, PChad asked me what I’d like for my birthday.  Oddly, this year, I hadn’t really thought about it much, so I pondered awhile & decided I’d like him to get me the first season of “Lost”, and I wanted him to watch it with me.

 

He lovingly replied, “No.”  And that was about the end of that conversation.  I didn’t really think about it anymore, and my birthday suddenly snuck up on me yesterday.

 

Asher brought me a present while I lounged in bed, and I discovered to my delight, that PChad had in fact, gotten “Lost –Season 1” for me.  As I read the back of the box, I excitedly announced, “With over EIGHT HOURS of extras!”

 

PChad very quickly answered, “I don’t watch extras.”  I’m happy to concede on that point.

2 comments:

  1. My birthday was yesterday, too! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, you will both become addicted to Lost. Neil and I can't wait for the next episode! This is the final season...so sad!

    ReplyDelete