Sunday 31 January 2010

Sunday Pictures

Asher – 3.5 years
Chancery – 1 year
******************************************
 IMG_3051
Chancery: “Mum, I’ve noticed that there are TWO balloons this week, and yet I still don’t have one.”

IMG_3044
Asher: “Hey, I know what you are up to, and these balloons are MINE!”

IMG_3048
Asher: “I worked very hard to get both the balloons on the couch & not have them get away from me.”

IMG_3045
Chancery: “Hey, what’s that?”

 IMG_3046
Asher: “Woah!  I almost lost them!”

 IMG_3052
Asher: “Nice try, but I won’t give them up so easily.” 

IMG_3047
Chancery: “I nearly got him!”

 IMG_3053
Chancery: “But that’s ok, I don’t really need the balloon anyways.  I just like to mess with my brother sometimes.”

IMG_3050
Asher: “Did you hear that, Mum?  She said I don’t have to share with her after all.”

IMG_3049
Chancery: “No, I just like mucking about with you sometimes, Asher!”

*********
Today is the last chance to enter the latte giveaway.  Just click on this link, or the one in my sidebar.  All guesses must be received by tomorrow, and the winner will receive their coffee themed gift in January 2011.  It's really simple, all you have to do is venture a guess, so get crackin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment