1. Putting books in order by height, type, & author. I frequently go through the kids' books & re-organize them even though I KNOW it's aloosing battle.
2. Bedtime for the kids. I really enjoy knowing that I have the next 2.5 hours to myself w/o inturruptions.
3. Calling my friend Kami. Even though we are 5 time zones apart right now, I still consider her my best friend & we could talk for HOURS (if the kids would let us).
4. Finding some Little People at a charity shop or garage sale. My heart starts racing & I get super excited if I spot one.
5. Doing Taxes. Nothing can explain the love I have for putting all the info into the little boxes on Turbo Tax. It's so easy & I love watching the little counter at the top telling me how much I'll get back.
6. Finding old & new friends who blog. I love all my "virtual" friends & the fact that we have things in common & can share those experiences even though we've never met face-to-face.
Some people I'd like to know more about: