Tuesday 15 June 2010

Argumentative

We were at a friend’s house today & Chancery somehow managed to get a hold of a crayon & colour on the window.  A little while later, Chancery pointed it out to me & said, “I colour on the window!”

 

“Is that good or naughty?” I asked her.

 

“Good,” she replied.

 

“No,” I told her, “that’s naughty, you shouldn’t colour on the windows.”

 

She then told me, “When I grow-up, I can colour on the windows!”

 

**********************

A little while later she got a time-out for climbing on the table & as we were discussing it afterwards, I told Chancery, “You go play, and be a good girl.”

 

As she walked away I heard her quietly say, “…I’m a boy!”

 

I suppose she may think from watching her brother, that that gives her license to be naughty.

No comments:

Post a Comment