Tuesday 16 March 2010

Movie Time

I woke Asher up from his nap the yesterday & told him to quietly get ready to go, because his friend Miss Julie was coming to take him to the movies.  He did fairly well being quiet until he saw PChad downstairs.  Asher ran up to him & said, “Miss Julie called on the phone & said she would like to take me to the movie the-a-tor!”

I told him, “And you get to have some popcorn while you’re there too.”

“Yay!” he exclaimed, “Popcorn is my most favourite food!”

He did really well sitting through the movie until about the last 10 minutes.  I thought that was pretty impressive for him, but it turns out that the reason he got squirrely then was he had to wee.  Apparently he drank a lot of juice during the movie.

It’s nice to see him so excited about these little outings, and maybe someday in the not too distant future, WE can be the ones to take him to the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment