Sunday 20 January 2019

Hanging Out At The Daiquiri



The day looked like a good beach day, so we dressed in swim suits & went to breakfast. There are always cats hanging out in front of the dining room.

Luke made friends with the pancake guy!


After breakfast we went to the beach & I sat in the sun while everyone else chose shade. Kept getting in the water since it was nice & hot. We all read our books,& it was very enjoyable. I found a big spider crab in the water, but couldn't get it since we had no mask. Stayed out there about 3 hours,& I got a little burned.

After lunch Tara & I got our massage & facial. It was a good deal since it was only 35 for the hour. Then it started getting really stormy, so we got changed into clothes & Chad & I went to the lobby while Luke & Tara stayed in their room for awhile. An Oma came & sat with us, then her family joined her. It ended up it was a family from Ontario who know some people who Chad worked with in PEI. Talked with them for a bit, then we were off to dinner. Chad made us sit on the wrong side of the dining hall. I didn't like it.

After dinner we went back to the lobby & played scum, then the boys went to bed & Tara & I played Dutch blitz & avoided the cockroaches that were coming out of the drain by us. I managed to trap one in a wine glass, then told the nice bartender when he walked by & he squished it for us, but it kept twitching! Yet another fun day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment