Friday 18 January 2019

Diving in Cuba

Went down for breakfast & eventually was joined by Luke, then Tara.


We had to be at the pool by 10 for a free diving lesson with Jaroy "Roy", so despite it not being overly hot, we were poolside!



Chad found some money on his go around the pool and had a little tussle with Roy for it! Diving seemed to go well, so we decided we'd all go for the dive at 1 o'clock.


Had lunch, then walked down the beach to the dive place. There were some people from Quebec who were also going diving.


We got on the boat, & the water was very choppy. I was glad to be at the front of the boat so I could see, so I didn't get too sick. Kept getting splashed though!



The dive was really fun. Saw some weird fish, some benches, &a turtle! That was really cool.

Chad got photobombed by a fish!


I'm loving my hair in this one!

Tara decided to relax in the tub for a bit

Once we got back to the hotel we all went our separate ways. I got a drink, then went to sit in the sun with my book by the pool since it was a cool day. Eventually Luke joined me & we hung out for a bit, catching up on the last few years. We all went to d
inner, then went to the lobby to hang out until the evening show. It was a Cuban dance show. Tara & I enjoyed chatting about the costumes & the dancers like 2 old ladies. So far we are really enjoying our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment