Wednesday 23 October 2013

Stir-Fry Sauce

Last night we had stir-fry for dinner.  I usually use a jarred sauce, but I realized as I pulled my ingredients out, that I did not have a jar on hand.  I searched online for an easy substitute, & found one that I could make with what I had on hand.  PChad agreed that this homemade sauce was better than the jarred ones, & it was so easy to make that I will probably plan on making it every time!

 

2/3 C Soy Sauce

1/2 C Chicken Broth (or Beef if doing a beef stir-fry)

1/3 C Rice Vinegar

3 T Sugar

1 T Sesame Oil

1 T Crushed Garlic

1 T Crushed Ginger

2 T Cornstarch

 

Brown your beef, add your veggies to the skillet, mix the sauce in a small bowl, & add to the skillet.  Stir around & cook for a few minutes.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment