Tuesday 11 June 2013

Mother’s Day Tea

Chancery’s school had a Mother’s Day tea last month.  The kids worked really hard making certificates stating why their mother was the best, desserts, crafts, & sang a song.

IMG_9548

The certificates mostly said things like, “My mother is the best because she loves me,” or “…because she gives me hugs & kisses.”  My two favourite ones said, “…because she lets me touch her ear,” & “…because she has a squishy tummy.”  I was just thankful that I am the best mom because I love Chancery!

 

IMG_9549

The kids made a special craft for their moms, & made the wrapping paper & wrapped the gifts themselves.

 

IMG_9550

Chancery was very proud of her wrapping paper.

IMG_9551

We also invited Miss Geesje along since Grandmothers are encouraged to attend & our Grandmas live a bit too far away.

IMG_9552

The gift this year was a foot butterfly!  I thought it was a very creative gift, & I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea! The kids must have had a lot of fun painting!

    ReplyDelete