Wednesday 12 December 2012

Last Night….

I couldn’t get to sleep at all, no, no! ♪ ♫

 

These are the things that run through my mind when I can’t get to sleep…

-I wrapped all the stocking presents, & I know that I took one thing out of the pile for Asher, but did I put something BACK in the pile to replace it?

 

-Now that we have presents under our tree, it’s going to get harder to put water in the tree stand.  I should get a funnel with a piece of hose on it.  That would make it easier…  Wait, I’ve seen those before!

 

-I’m really hungry!  I’d love to have a cookie, but I know I shouldn’t eat cookies this late.  I SHOULD eat celery, but who WANTS to eat celery?  Maybe I’ll have some raisins.

 

-I heard my phone beep downstairs.  I wonder who would have messaged me at this time of night?  Maybe one of my friends can’t sleep either!  I should go check.

No comments:

Post a Comment