Sunday 22 April 2012

Sunday Pictures

Asher – 5.5 years

Chancery - 3.5 years

********************************

Our Easter services were pushed back a week due to snow, & last week I had no computer, so here are our Easter outfits, & this week, combined!

*****************************************************

IMG_7567

Chancery is wearing a dress that was mine when I was little.  My parents have a picture of me with my brothers on the stairs in our old house, so I thought I should take the pictures on the stairs for posterity’s sake.

 

IMG_7568

Asher: “Hey, look at us, we’re in a different place!”

 

IMG_7569

Chancery: “And we’re celebrating Easter, even though it was LAST week!”

 

IMG_7570

Asher: “Yes, but we can celebrate Jesus rising from the dead ANY day, Chancery!”

*********************************

IMG_7571

Chancery: “Asher is teaching me about lots of different countries!”

 

IMG_7573

Asher: “Did you know that Siberian tigers are in Russia?”

 

IMG_7574

Chancery: “Wow, that’s amazing!”

 

IMG_7575

Asher: “Peace, ‘til next week!”

No comments:

Post a Comment