Tuesday 13 November 2007

Living in Boxes

I really feel sometimes like life is still on hold. The whole time Chad's been in school we felt like we couldn't have kids, couldn't really start to plan the future b/c we never really knew where God was leading us..... Guess what, not a whole lot has changed, nor do I think it will.... ever.
Perhaps part of it is due to being a pastor in the CRC, moving every 5-7 years is kinda expected, but we learned a few years back that you can't live life on hold or you'll never do anything, and you'll never really be happy. So on that note, since we'll be moving in 7 months, do I unpack all the boxes of games that I have, or do I keep them in their boxes, making it easier when we move? Trust me, it's no easy chore getting them all packed, there's a ton of them. Do I try to go through the storeage room to find the bibs that I so stupidly packed away, and now really need, or do I just go buy more?

No comments:

Post a Comment