Friday 24 April 2020

My Snack Hack

I have always had a issue with Munchies Snack Mix.


I don't think the pretzels belong. Munchies is a summer staple for us, we take a bag with us to the beach, but the kids also don't enjoy the pretzels, so they usually got tossed to the seagulls as we were leaving (don't feed the seagulls while you're there or you won't get a moment's peace!)

Chad brought a bag home from his office a few weeks ago, and I have been enjoying the occasional bowl in the evenings,  but what to do with the pretzels? There is a distinct lack of seagulls where we live!

I accidentally came upon a solution. I left the pretzels in a bowl overnight,  and the next morning at coffee time pretzels seemed like a reasonable snack! 


So, now I savour the cheezie goodness of Munchies in the evening, and keep a little bag out for the pretzels. Throughout the day I enjoy the pretzels!  I still don't believe that pretzels belong in Munchie Mix, but now I have 2 snacks in one bag!

1 comment:

  1. Hrllo Mrs.Sherlyn. I am a Pastor from Mumbai India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privielged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know about you as a Pastor's wife which makes me so joyful to get connected with another Pastor from British Columbia, Canada through you. I would love to get connected with Pastor P. Chad. It was interesting to go through your Snack Hack which gave me an opportunity to get connected with you and your family. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We lso encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have young people from your church to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure they will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you your family and friends also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the year 2020. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. I have been in to Vancouver three to four times as my son lives with his family in Calgary Canada. I was planning to come to Calgary, Canada in May but now with the Corona virus outbreak which has compelled world wide lock down and has been taking thousands of lives. We are praying for God to intevene in the world rulers have become helpless to stop the menace of Corona Virus.

    ReplyDelete