Sunday 8 February 2015

Sunday Pictures

Asher – 8.5 years

Chancery – 6 years

***************************************************

IMG_1658 Asher: “Mummy downloaded some new games onto my 3DS, & I am so excited about them!”

IMG_1659 Asher: “She got me the old, old, Super Mario Land that was on GameBoys a long, long time ago.”

IMG_1660 Chancery: “Do you suppose that if the games are that old, that Mummy is too?”

IMG_1661 Asher: “I don’t know, but I’m also really excited about the Wario game she put on here!”

IMG_1662 Chancery: “And if you are so busy playing your games, then you won’t mind if I go play with your train tracks, right, Asher?”

IMG_1663 Asher: “Well, I shouldn’t play video games all day.  Perhaps we could go play trains together!”

IMG_1664 Chancery: “That sounds great, Asher!”

No comments:

Post a Comment